Friday, November 28, 2008

How to pick ou college girls

I am an Science Teacher at a large state University in the Midwest. Over the years, I have read with great amusement, and frequent contempt, supposedly true stories from my colleagues who have been successful at seducing coeds. Most of it was fun, a lot of it was drivel, but very little of it rang true. Thus I have taken it upon myself to write a comprehensive manual on the subject, enlivened by some of my own experiences. I hope it will be of interest to the general public.

Rule 1 - Don't mess with Bambi

"Bambo" is my generic name for the drop-dead knockouts who can be found on every college campus in the nation. Teach long enough, and you will run into her or her sisters. She is a "10" on the old beauty rating scale. Although a professor my enjoy looking at such radiant creatures, nobody who hopes to hold onto their job should try to put moves on one of these lovelies. Lets face it friends, if she wouldn't date you when you were in school, what makes you think things have changed now? Such creatures invariably have boyfriends, and if they were interested in seeing an older man, they'd probably be more attracted to some millionaire or powerful politician. Lets face it, she can have any man she wants. Unless she makes it unmistakably clear that she wants you urgently, leave her alone. Also beware the kind that likes to flirt. She may want your attention, but is unlikely to want your cock.


Rule 2 - If you're not absolutely certain, back off

Elaborating on the last idea, never mess with any female student unless you are completely satisfied that she thinks its a good idea. When in doubt, wait! A proper seduction takes time. No woman is going to fall for a "hot pitch." They get nervous when they feel crowded. Take your time. Work on the relationship. When the time comes, let HER seduce YOU.

Rule 3 - Stay away from women in academic difficulty

How many times have we read a story where some bozo puts the moves on some coed who says she "will do anything to pass this course." Face it, students lie, or at least they exaggerate. Oh yes, some will bat their eyes and even try a come-on. Be wary. It may be a simple attempt to manipulate you without any commitment to sexual satisfaction. Some women will cock-tease to get a grade, but have no intention of going to bed. This happened to me with Charlotte. She came on to me in a big way when she was in academic trouble. She made it clear that she'd be willing to put out for a grade. I passed her and we made a date. She never showed up. She refused to answer my calls. I let her go, a sadder but wiser man. On the other hand, my most satisfying sexual experience came with a beautiful blonde named Cindy. She stayed after class one day to talk to me. She needed to pass the class to graduate. I joked with her for a while as I felt her out emotionally. She was willing. That night she met me after my last class.We kissed--Lord it was awesome! She was 5'9" tall, 38D (honest!) and horny as hell. She said I was the kind of man she'd date under other circumstances.Under the circumstances then obtaining, we had incredible hot sex. I reachedunder her pretty sweater and began caressing her breasts through her bra. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp, explaining that no one made front-closing bras in her size. I did not object. I pulled her sweater up and stuck my head under to suck her breasts. At the same time I reached around her back to stroke her backside and legs. She was wearing a long skirt. Aftera while, I reached under her skirt and lifted it up. I fell on my knees between her legs, pulled her panties aside and licked her cunt for twenty minutes. She came at least twice. When it came her time to reciprocate, she took me outside and we sat in her pickup truck. She sucked me off as I stuck a finger up her asshole. She liked that a lot. Take note: Cindy was the exception that proved the rule. Nothing like that has ever happened again.

Rule 4 - All women talk

Coeds live in a communal environment with classmates, roommates and friends. Their favorite thing to do is to talk to each other. Normally, faculty members are low on their list of conversational priorities--unless one does something to attract unwelcome attention. If you put a move on a student, shewill tell people and they will tell other people. Sooner or later someone will tell the administration. If that happens you are dead. Nothing will terminate a promising academic career than accusations of sexual harassment. In the current climate such accusations, even false or exaggerated ones, are absolutely fatal. And forget tenure! Even a tenured full professor can, and will, be fired with lightning speed. The charge is "moral turpitude" and it trumps tenure: you are gone. One mistake is all it takes; there is no margin for error.

Rule 5 - Give "mom" a second glance

In my humble opinion, the absolute best prospect for happy relations come from chasing returning adult female students. Young women have an exaggeratedopinion of themselves. A few years in the real world mellows them considerably. Women in their thirties are spunky, often pretty, and utterly realistic. Many are returning to school to get a better job after failed marriages. Divorcees are the best! So are the ladies who have been married "for a thousand years." The spark has gone out of their love lives. Whether they know it or not, many are on the prowl for romance and adventure. Older women are infinitely more interesting to talk to, more sophisticated, and overtly sexual than their younger sisters. They are comfortable with themselves, and more tolerant, than Bambi. They love attention, all women do,but they are not threatened by playful patter and double entendre. Moreover,they do not usually live on campus and are unlikely to run around telling tales out of school. Unless your approach is abnormally inept, such women areunlikely to complain to authorities. If they're not interested, they'll communicate that very quickly. Likewise, if they want you, they will NOT be shy about it.My favorite woman in her thirties returning to school was Debbie. She was tall and thin. It turns out she was a runner and in superb physical condition. She took three of my classes one semester after another. She was bright and lively and wrote great, thoughtful essays. I was attracted to her mind before I became obsessed with her body. She used to stay after class andtalk to me. She was divorced, had a ten year old at home, and mentioned she was not dating. I got her address, surreptitiously, and sent her a Valentine's Day card from "her secret admirer." The next time I saw her, she was more friendly and animated than ever. She'd figured out the card was from me because I'd used the word "assignation." None or her friends knew what that meant, indeed she'd had to look it up herself in the dictionary. She liked the idea, and over the next few weeks, teased the truth out of me by letting me know that she was not adverse. After a particularly long and frisky chat one day toward the end of the semester I made my move. I moved toward her slowly and reached out for her. She pulled me close and kissed me with incredible passion. We kissed and caressed with growing frenzy. Finally she said, "We can't do this here." I said OK how about out on the lawn. She gaped at me in utter amazement and asked if I was kidding. I explained that it was late and everybody had gone home for the day. I led her outside, and lo and behold, everybody was gone. I led her behind a tree next to the building where I work and made her get down on all fours. I pulled down her slacks and panties and fingered her vagina. She was soaked. I unzipped my fly, pulled out my raging hard-on, and began pounding her senseless. The danger of discovery added infinitely to the urgency of our lovemaking. It was the hottest sex I've ever had. She talked about it for years afterward. Eventually, she graduated, got a job and moved on. I still call her now and then to see how she's doing.I met Joy while I was romancing Debbie, and once again a slow seduction ensued. Joy was 5'2" tall, very pretty heart-shaped face (and fanny!) and weighed 110 lbs. She was fun to talk to and we hit it off right away. She wasvery married and had children ages 3, 9 and 11. I found it difficult to talkto her because she was so stunning. She took three classes with me over three years. It never occurred to me that she found me attractive. We were friends and I enjoyed her company. Little did I know that she was as obsessedwith me as I was with her. I began to realize that something was going on when she started showing up at "chance" meetings with me in the hallway the semester after our last class together. For a while I thought nothing of it. No way this lovely creature was interested in me. But when she audited a summer class she'd already taken with me, I knew something was up. I just didn't know what. As the semester drew to a close, she asked to speak to me privately. By then I had an inkling that my fantasy girl had something in mind--could it be? I took her into the teachers' room, which was deserted, and she spilled her guts. Turns out she'd been smitten from the first time she'd laid eyes on me. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She explained that we could never be intimate. I shook my head and replied, "Oh yes we will."The next six months I worked assiduously to get into her pants. We started meeting each other for little rendezvous. We started by kissing and ever so gradually over the course of weeks moved to petting. Our favorite place wasthe park outside town. It was almost always deserted. Over the weeks I began getting bolder and bolder. Her resistance was weakening. She always said, "I can't." But I knew she would, and eventually she did. First she would allow me to touch her under her clothes. Then one week I got her shirt off and sucked her beautiful nipples.

Before long (2 or 3 weeks), she was letting me reach into her jeans and stroke her pussy through her panties. I loved sending her home reeking of sex. In time, I began to take out my cock and make her satisfy me with her hands. She gave great hand jobs. Then one time she leaned over and engulfed my manhood with her mouth. She looked delightful with her lovely face wrapped around my rigid cock. The defining moment of the transition from her "never" to my always was the time I stood her up outside her BMW. I pulled her shirt up to her neck, opened her bra, and pulled her slacks and panties down to her knees. Then I pulled out my dick and started rubbing it between her legs, making her fluids flow down her tan legs. From then on she denied me nothing. Every time we got together I made her remove every stitch of clothing. She "hated" that--she was justly afraid of being caught, but she always did it. I loved lying on my back in her big, expensive car and making her climb on top of me."What if someone comes along?" she'd ask nervously. I replied that they would see her fucking me while she played with herself. She always masturbated when she was on top of me--for her amusement and mine. In timewe were unable to see each other very often because of her work and family responsibilities.In that same summer course that Joy audited was Lisa. Lisa was older, 40-45. She had a child in college and had returned to get her own degree at the same time. Lisa was full, ripe and lush. She had red hair (my weakness), a good tan, big bust and pretty legs. She was not a knock-out, but she compensated by being very eager. I did not pursue her until I thought my relationship with Joy was over (as I had not pursued Joy until long after Debby was gone.) I had her daughter in my class, and Lisa started showing up afterward to talk to me. I knew instantly that she was hooked (absolute converse of what happened with Joy.) I sent her a secret admirer note, and once again it worked like a charm. Within two weeks, we were kissing in a darkened class room and sneaking off to secret lunches. Lisa had the firmest breasts that I have ever seen on a woman, totally inexplicable considering her age. I know for a fact that they were not silicone. She loved having me suck her long distended nipples. However, we had a problem getting more intimate. She did not want to get naked on school property and thus would not remove her shirt, pants or shoes. This made penetrating her virtually impossible. Several times I offered to cancel classes and take her to a motel, but she demurred. She liked the spontaneity,and the danger, of fooling around in the class room. The only time I ever penetrated her successfully I tore a hole in the crotch of her pants, pulled her panties aside, and shoved my cock into her as she rode on top facing me. She didn't like sucking cock, so her long-term prospects with me were limited. I love eating pussy, and she let me do it often, but she was reluctant to reciprocate. What finally killed it was when I realize she was angling for "an Mrs. degree." She was divorced and was looking for a husband.I wanted to screw, but there was no way I was going to commit to her for life.I'd just quit seeing Lisa, when Joy came back into my life. What a close run thing! I had no intention of trying to satisfy two women at once. And I knew both were sufficiently jealous that they'd never go along with a "French solution" (menage a trois). I've been seeing Joy every week for the last few years. So far her husband has not caught on. She says she'd never leave him, but I wonder. Isn't she the one who said she'd never have sex with me. I'll just bide my time for now.

No comments: